jp0212

Need Help?

Up until I moved down into Gilbert I use to train at that one as well. Remember the hot asian that was slightly top heavy? Yeah, that's my wife ;)

hmmm...I usually creep pretty hard in there so Ive probably seen her lol. theres a couple hot Asians in there. in fact that gym is loaded with hot chicks. last night was ridiculous

do you work a program for your lifting?

• Like 1

hmmm...I usually creep pretty hard in there so Ive probably seen her lol. theres a couple hot Asians in there. in fact that gym is loaded with hot chicks. last night was ridiculous

do you work a program for your lifting?

Yeah, the gym on Greenfield beats out the one on Power for sure haha. Currently, I'm working a custom 3 day split that I rotate every 4 weeks. I'm just coming off my 2nd ACL replacement so I'm easing back into it. Sooner or later I'll go back to a 4 day split.

This is an awesome website and post topic.

I am a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach for Phoenix College and have my own performance facility in the North Valley. I work with all ages and abilities. from pro athletes to couch potatoes. Check out www.speedandstrengthuniversity.com We can design a program for your specific needs and goals. Hope to hear from anyone up this way that needs to get ready for their hunt.

• Like 1

I've been using the MyFitnessPal app on my iPhone to keep track of my calorie intake. It's got me set at 2020 calories a day (had to enter my current weight and how much I want to lose per week...currently have it set to 1 lb a week). Also, as I walk around throughout the day, it keeps track of my steps and adds a few calories that I can intake depending on how much walking I do. Anyways, how does your spreadsheet differ?

Awesome of you to offer this help btw.

That may or may not be accurate. Tough to say really, but overall I agree with trphyhntr. Those are generally not very accurate. It should never take into account how much weight you "want to lose per week". You should calculate out your basal metabolic rate, adjust for activity, then add 500 for lean weight gain and subtract 500 for efficient fat loss. Efficient fat loss is a maximum of 2lbs/week. Any more than that and you likely start to eat into muscle. Only exception is morbidly obese people. Also, as said earlier, you never want to eat increased quantities based solely on exercise. Instead, you should be accounting for exercise in your overall diet and adjust your intake. I can try to explain, but the physiology can pretty complicated and boring. You will see maximum results by planning your days out ahead of time and properly balancing all of your meals and macros. A small part of the process is confusing your body by making it believe there is an abundance of food while it is actually at a deficit. If you want I would be happy to send you my spreadsheet.

Thanks for the explanation. Sent you a PM.