Buck_dakota

Ford F-250 4x4 for sale or trade

'97 f-250. Has approx. 142,000 miles on her. Good running truck just upgraded to a crew cab. 4x4 works great. Truck is a standard. Call or text me for more details at (928)245-4011 Looking to get 4,000 for the pickup or trade towards used ranger.

I bought a 96 crew cab new back then with that 351 in it and used it as a work horse for 12 years and put exactly 350k miles on it and never touched the motor. If it has been taken care of , it has many miles left.,.............BOB!

Thanks Bob, it use to be a town truck for Rio Doso, NM. I've had it for about two years now and have replaced little things about a year ago. Alternator, battery, power steering pump, radiator flush, and ball joints. Tires are in great condition as well

Thanks Bob, it use to be a town truck for Rio Doso, NM. I've had it for about two years now and have replaced little things about a year ago. Alternator, battery, power steering pump, radiator flush, and ball joints. Tires are in great condition as well

Those are great tires if that thing can hang upside down without falling. Great traction. ;)

• Like 2