Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Would you re-barrel a DPMS 260 AR

I got a pile o 130 Hunting VLDs at home if your new barrel ends up digesting them well. Let me know if you are interested in them. I will likely use the 140s since my 6.54S will have the boiler room to get the velocity I want.

I got a pile o 130 Hunting VLDs at home if your new barrel ends up digesting them well. Let me know if you are interested in them. I will likely use the 140s since my 6.54S will have the boiler room to get the velocity I want.

Sounds good, I will let you know. I think I still have a box left so I will be trying them out.

Thanks,

Adam

I got my new barrel. Anyone want to show me how to instal it? I would like to lap the upper to ensure the alignment is correct.

Thanks,

Adam

Well I got the new barrel and still have the same issues as before. I cannot get the gun to shoot consistently. Every time I think I have found a good load it shoots totally different the next time out. I really hate this gun!!!!!!

Anyone have any advice on how to get consistent groups out of an AR10? What else could be causing this type of issue?

What powder did you say you were running? My CM was picky with powder and seating depth.

I would also pick up a box of factory ammo and see how it shoots as well.