Sign in to follow this  
1uglydude

270 Win - Savage 110

Savage 110 in 270 win. This is the older style 110 with the top side bolt release and pre-accutrigger. The prior owner had a gunsmith work on the trigger and it breaks clean and crisp.

It's mounted in a very comfortable rubberized Houge stock and appears to have an aftermarket trigger guard. I really like the stock, and it's definitely an upgrade over OEM, but I don't own another rifle I can mount it on.

Comes with the bases and rings in the photo.

Located in Gilbert.

Cross posted.

$375

20150723_065609-1_zps6qowhb8i.jpg

Bump for a good rifle! I shoot the same Savage 110 in .270 and it's my favorite/go-to rifle!

I have the same rifle… great groups.

Monday morning bump. I had someone stand me up yesterday evening (not CWT buyer). Left me waiting for him for an hour in a parking lot after asking that I hold the rifle for him for a day and a half. Anyways, back on the market.

Thanks for the response. I intend to replace my stolen .270 but I don't want a plastic stock.

Bill Quimby

No problem, but in all fairness, Houge stocks appear to be at least equal parts platic and rubber. :-)

Sorry, this is not meant to disparage your rifle. Lots of hunters prefer stocks made of plastic, fiberglass, rubber or whatever.

I'm just not one of them.

Bill Quimby

Sorry, this is not meant to disparage your rifle. Lots of hunters prefer stocks made of plastic, fiberglass, rubber or whatever.

Bill Quimby

Bill if you would like to buy this rifle to replace yours I have a 30-06 in wood stock and I would be glad to trade you for the hogue and that youth stock he has. my stock is pretty clean and I like hogue and dont wanna cut this one for wife. :)

Yes it is late or early however you look at it, just got back from lake with wife and son. ;)

Bill Quimby

I didn't see your comment that way. I was just giving you a hard time. In the last few years I have found myself hunting with an AR15, and I'm in the process of finishing up an AR10 in 7mm08 (hence the need to sell this rifle). Ten years ago I would have called you a filthy liar if you told me I'd be hunting with such monstrosities.

Any interest in the three way deal he suggested? I know he's talking about a 30-06, instead of a 270, but I'm up for creative solutions.