Kingzero

keeping for now

I upgraded and need to move my 6-24x50 PST in MOA. It was on a 260 and a 6mm Creedmoor for around 700 rounds. It has a few faint marks but is in great overall condition. Just took it to 1169 yards on Saturday and it performed flawlessly. I have the original box and everything that came with it. I tested the illumination when I got it and then removed the battery and never used it again.

Comes with TPS low rings, Flatline Ops level and Buttler Creek caps.......700 bucks.

Located in Apache Junction and work in Gilbert.

20150804_175550_zpsdt242xuc.jpg

I upgraded and need to move my 6-24x50 PST in MOA. It was on a 260 and a 6mm Creedmoor for around 700 rounds. It has a few faint marks but is in great overall condition. Just took it to 1169 yards on Saturday and it performed flawlessly. I have the original box and everything that came with it. I tested the illumination when I got it and then removed the battery and never used it again.

Comes with TPS low rings, Flatline Ops level and Buttler Creek caps.......700 bucks.

Located in Apache Junction and work in Gilbert.

What to you get to replace it

20150804_175550_zpsdt242xuc.jpg

Nice scope! I love mine... Wish I would have gotten the sfp like this one though instead of ffp. Good luck with the sale. Shouldn't last long

Nice... that explains the rings going with the scope. How do you like the XRS?

Not sure yet. It went back to Bushnell because the turret marks didn't line up with the mark on the housing. Supposed to get a new one shipped out next week. They sent me an ERS as a loaner till the XRS's came back in stock, but two days after I mounted it they emailed and said to send it back cause they were going to get the XRS's next week.

Kinda sucks spending that much money on something and have to send it back.

Yikes, I'm getting ready to order the ERS. Maybe I should reconsider?

I would order it, they seem to be solid scopes. They are heavy as heck and the turrets feel good. I think the XRS I got was a fluke. Where were you going to get it from?

Ok, mile high shooting is the same. They have the XRS's for the same price. I called them and they didn't charge shipping.