SW never has what I'm looking for, always out of stock. Max-1 camo is probably one of the most popular patterns and you think they would have short and long sleeve t-shirts in sizes other then medium. The staff is always very friendly. I can not imagine buy optics from anyone other then Arizona Outdoorsman.

SW never has what I'm looking for, always out of stock. Max-1 camo is probably one of the most popular patterns and you think they would have short and long sleeve t-shirts in sizes other then medium. The staff is always very friendly. I can not imagine buy optics from anyone other then Arizona Outdoorsman.

Bla Bla Bla..... Can't stand spending my money there!! They do have the best tri-pod head though....I frickin' love that thing...... and I got about $500.00 bucks wrapped up in it, too! :angry: If you figure out what that Alum. in the head, parts, and shoes costs per ounce..... it's worth more than Gold!!! :blink:

Anyhow..... I like SW and Cabela's and Bass Pro.... and Home Depot... and Wal-Mart.... and many other places, but Stupid People are everywhere. You just can't fix Stupid!!! Lark is right..... to a point... and deserves to vent. Every big chain store in the USA has probably got 3:1 ratio of dumb people to smart ones...... why...... because, no one wants to work at being good at what they do anymore!! I don't frickin' care if you flip burgers, mow grass, fix cars, build houses, guide hunters, sell stuff, or are some fancy A$$ business man..... have pride in what you do and do your BEST to be the Best at what you do!!!!!!! That in a nut shell is the problem..... most are there for the pay check, not the job satisfaction that goes with a paycheck...... Just my $.02.... :huh:

Bla Bla Bla..... Can't stand spending my money there!! They do have the best tri-pod head though....I frickin' love that thing...... and I got about $500.00 bucks wrapped up in it, too! :angry: If you figure out what that Alum. in the head, parts, and shoes costs per ounce..... it's worth more than Gold!!! :blink:

Anyhow..... I like SW and Cabela's and Bass Pro.... and Home Depot... and Wal-Mart.... and many other places, but Stupid People are everywhere. You just can't fix Stupid!!! Lark is right..... to a point... and deserves to vent. Every big chain store in the USA has probably got 3:1 ratio of dumb people to smart ones...... why...... because, no one wants to work at being good at what they do anymore!! I don't frickin' care if you flip burgers, mow grass, fix cars, build houses, guide hunters, sell stuff, or are some fancy A$$ business man..... have pride in what you do and do your BEST to be the Best at what you do!!!!!!! That in a nut shell is the problem..... most are there for the pay check, not the job satisfaction that goes with a paycheck...... Just my $.02.... :huh:

Well Said,...

Well said Gino that is why I try to stay away from jobs that do not deal with hunting or fishing ;)