SOLD SOLD SOLD. Incase your still in need affordable dove slayer

12 gauge J.C. Higginns Sears Roebuck model 20 12ga

28" fixed modified choke

Wood is in very good condition

Blueing good with 0 rust

Barrel is smooth/no vent rib and has single bead

$180

• Like 1

10-4, can see cross-bolt safety at the front of the trigger guard. I was referring to the fitting or hardware at the front of the receiver on the left side - right behind the magazine. Just curious, thought it might be similar to Browning shotguns.

Thanks.

forepaw

10-4, can see cross-bolt safety at the front of the trigger guard. I was referring to the fitting or hardware at the front of the receiver on the left side - right behind the magazine. Just curious, thought it might be similar to Browning shotguns.

Thanks.

forepaw

Now I gotta go take a look but sure it is fire/safe. This gun belonged to grandpa and I just don't have need for it and have never even shot it. I have few others I have kept of his but this one needs some use. I'm often impressed with the old Sears guns and some day I will get nice 22lr

Thanks.

forepaw

Possibly. I have never used the shotgun just know it is smooth! I'm a 20 gauge guy so while family uses 20's now. It does seem like same as Browning. If you felt the action on this you would wonder why they don't sell for $700 or $800. The buyer is getting solid gun in excellent condition. Maybe buyer can tell us what lever does. ;)

SOLD!!!! Have fun with it Tony