firstcoueswas80

San Carlos lake trip

Well, Dad and I finally got our boat wet! We left at 3 this morning to go to San Carlos. We did OK, not as great as we thought we would do, here are some pictures!

ok, well the pictures are too big for me and i dont have an editor, im gonna send em to some lucky CWT member to fix for me :D

Nice PICS!~

AzP&Y

More to come...

post-898-1182708329.jpg

post-898-1182708397.jpg

snakes!

post-898-1182708598.jpg

San Carlos BASS!

post-898-1182708819_thumb.jpg

Awesome pics and fish! Wish I could have been there ;) JIM>

anybody know what kind of snake that is? the dang thing almost cost me my camera! dad and i were headed up to shore so i couold get a picture of it when the SOB pushed me in the lake!!! actually, we were movin up there and the trolling motor hit the mud and it launched me into the lake! luckily, i had time to drop my camera before gettin wet!

first picture is me with the two biggest ones of the day, both between 2-3 lbs.second pic is dad with his last fish of the day, the biggest one! last pic of him is with the first fish of the day. 2 1/2 lb bass, good way to start the day!

It's a Kingsnake..........I would have given anything to see you floppin' in the water.......I bet yer dad was laughin' his butt off! JIM>

lol. luckily for me it was only about 3.5 feet deep.... well that and i can swim! lol! but yeah me and dad had a pretty dang good laugh when he pushed me in! too bad you didnt have to puppysit!

Yep looks like a california king.