Well, it happened today. I had not expected it to happen so soon. At the young age of 11, my son has now out shot his dad for the first time, and not by just a little bit. We joined up with PRDATR and Big Browns again for another early morning dove hunt. We had another great day with everyone limiting out. However, my son limited out in about half the number of shells that his old man used. Looks like I need to find some time to sneak off to the skeet range, cause I can't let him start beating me this bad already. Big thanks once again to Big Browns for inviting us, and it was great meeting you PRDATR.

post-6408-0-49848700-1442080651_thumb.jpgpost-6408-0-20147400-1442080683_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Another great day! I love seeing the kids knocking birds down. You're son is a great shot. He had 3 birds before I had 1. Did you tell him that because he beat you he is required to clean all the birds? I guarantee he will never beat you again:)

• Like 2

Once kids figure it out you're toast. I don't think mine outshot me until he was 20. I still whoop him on the skeet range. Maybe challenge your son to a skeet match.....And yeah, he should be cleaning all the birds...it's a rite of passage... B) ;)

• Like 1