AmericanThunder

Range Finding Sight

Pretty cool idea. My only concern is where is this button you press while at full draw to range? While I'm at full draw I could maybe push something with my pinky, but that would be pushing it. Also, this would need to be calibrated for every persons set-up just like a single sight tape.

I'm sure we are going to have a bunch of whiners on this one.

Surprised it took them so long. I thought there'd be ranging rifle scopes and and bowsights years ago.

Cool idea, and like everything else, it's only going to get better, smaller, lighter and more accurate as time goes on and the design gets refined.

It'll be nice to have one less item to carry around.

• Like 1

HA.. I was just talking to my buddy about this while we were scouting for Elk a month ago.. It was camp fire talk but it would be really cool if someone came out with a rangefinder bow site, I would definitely take a look at it and consider it.. For the mean time I will continue using my Vortex rangefinder with a Nikon tether

• Like 1

It's interesting, but I would assume any animal killed while using it would not be accepted into the record books.

Hadnt considered that but you're probably right. I think there's a rule against electronic sights. Seems like even sight lights are not allowed, or are they now?

I don't know much about that stuff but I thought you couldn't use a range finder anyway. If that's the case anyone interested in the books wouldn't have one anyway therefore no use for this sight with one built in. Or is it radios I'm thinking of.

I don't know much about that stuff but I thought you couldn't use a range finder anyway. If that's the case anyone interested in the books wouldn't have one anyway therefore no use for this sight with one built in. Or is it radios I'm thinking of.

That's radios. It also says you can't use a rangefinder attached to your bow. I would imagine that a range finding sight would be included as being attached. But idk, just a thought.