capoeirajosh

vortex bino case?

Have you guys seen these things for sale? They are a bino carrier similar to an s4 or Alaska guide creations, but vortex. I can't find them for sale anywhere.

You are probably referring to the bino pack made by FHF gear. People on the oudoor shows put vortex patches on them. They are great bino cases

• Like 3

Yeah, I keep seeing them on shows and in pictures in magazines!

Last I knew they were still in the (prototype) stages where only a few select people have them. I know AGC makes them and was supposed to be doing a very slight modification and color change as well. I run AGC bino packs and their customer service is top notch and the product itself is incredible. It's one of those products that I won't go hunting, scouting, or outdoors without.

• Like 1

these are the bino harnesses you guys are seeing. they put vortex patches on the front because FHF is not a sponsor. i don't know if vortex is making one or not, but i am positive these are what you have been seeing on TV and magazines.

http://fhfgear.com/hunting/bino-harness/

these are the bino harnesses you guys are seeing. they put vortex patches on the front because FHF is not a sponsor. i don't know if vortex is making one or not, but i am positive these are what you have been seeing on TV and magazines.

That looks like them!

they are great, kinda hard to get though. they are handmade and sell out fast

Yeah, that's what I was reading. Looks like they are sold out of mostly everything, haha.

That is an older style than the one I'm referring to. Vortex just hired AGC in 2015 to design one. The FHF case is nice but way noiseir and less protected than the AGC. The FHF Vortex cases have been out for a few years.

That is an older style than the one I'm referring to. Vortex just hired AGC in 2015 to design one. The FHF case is nice but way noiseir and less protected than the AGC. The FHF Vortex cases have been out for a few years.

Do you know where I can find one?

That looks like them!

I was gonna say the same thing. I have a FHF case and love it.

• Like 1

Looks like another item just got added to my Xmas list! I'll be sure to let the wife know! Haha!

• Like 1

Those FHF harnesses really look nice. I really like the design of them, especially in the foliage green/tan colorway.