Sign in to follow this  
125coues

NWTF - East Valley Toms Chapter RAFFLE

Hello everyone, I want to share with you a raffle that the East Valley Toms chapter of the NWTF is having. We have 2 items up for raffle, you can go to the web site http://www.nwtfarizona.org/east-valley-toms-raffle to purchase tickets with your credit card. If you want to pay by check you can send it to Mark Nixon, 906 Hereford Dr, Williams AZ 86046 Let me know what you want to buy and send me a PM so that I can hold the tickets for you. If you have any questions you can also call my wife Kathi Nixon at 928-635-1443 and she can help you.

1) NWTF Pedal Jalopy Truck, recommended for children ages 3-6. Selling 100 tickets at $5 each or 5 for $20

post-1911-0-12607900-1443482300_thumb.jpg

2) Mossberg MVP Varmint in 7.62/.308 NATO, comes with a scope and bipod. Selling 200 tickets at $10 each or 3 for $25

post-1911-0-93443500-1443482360_thumb.jpg

We are trying to build up some funds to have a scholarship and start a youth hunt/camp in unit 8

We held our 2nd banquet in June of this year and did a decent job, however we felt we were missing out on a lot due to the date. So for 2016 we have moved up our banquet to Feb 20th, 2016 at the Bass Pro Shops in Mesa. We will be sending out reminder post cards in a couple of months, then a couple months after that the applications, so if you are interested you can PM me your address and we will put you on our mailing list.

We want to thank you in advance for your support.

This raffle is still going, Please take a chance on winning some nice items, the funds will go to support the Kids free raffle items and the Scholarship fund. Thanks for looking and you can also call my wife Kathi to purchase tickets, she can take your credit card info on the phone.

BTT

Please help with buying these raffle tickets so we can have money to buy items for the free kids raffle that we do .All the money will go to buying items for the kids at our up and coming banquet .

All your support is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Mark Nixon

Mark as soon as I get a job I will buy some. Just got back from 4+ years in the oil field in n dakota. When is Your banquet ? I used to see You at all of them + the Elk one. You will know me when You see me. We used to speak all the time. Never missed an AES banquet till I moved away. Being picky on jobs , thats why its taking me a while............BOB!

Thanks Naturebob ,The banquet is Feb. 20th at Bass Pro Shop .We have been trying to get all the tickets sold for the gun and Truck but for some reason it has not sold out .I know it is not the latest greatest gun and cal. but it was the best one we were able to purchase.Yes ALL the money raised will go to get stuff for the kids that come to the banquet plus they will get a JAKES membership to the NWTF so hopefully we will sell out soon.Good luck with the job hunting.

Mark Nixon

• Like 1

Thanks Elkaholic for your purchase of tickets for the gun raffle ,hope to hear from alot more CWT members soon.

Mark Nixon

BTT

we still have some tickets left ,would love to sell them so we can draw for this stuff

For all you CWT members that live in and around Flagstaff we will be at the Sportmans Warehouse tomorrow, Saturday 30th between 11:00am-4:00pm inside store selling raffle tickets for our gun (MOssberg MVP Varmint-308,7.62) and the peddle truck.Hope to meet you there.

Mark Nixon

We are at the Sportmans Warehouse in Flagstaff come on by and buy a raffle ticket for a gun,hope to meet some CWT members.

Mark Nixon

Thanks to all the people who bought tickets for the gun and peddle truck today at Sportsmans Warehouse and thanks to the Manager for letting us put on a raffle in his store.

We will be back next Saturday 11:00am to 4:00pm inside store by the archery dept.

• Like 1