Sign in to follow this  
PelaPapas

Unit maps at Sportsmans???

I have looked at those maps at SW and they are OK But not even close to the quality of Map that Flatline maps are. Not Sure if Flatline has a map in the unit you are looking for though.

• Like 1

I get my 7 1/2 minute maps from Wide World of Maps, and get them laminated to last a long time. It is expensive to buy an entire unit, but so worth it to find every bump and sinkhole, ridge and saddle and canyon, and almost every known waterhole other than natural rain catchments.

• Like 3

Ill split a map for the unit with you pelapapas.

First I have to decide what side I want haha. There's a few spots I want to hit out there. I will let you know, Thanks!

Circle em, I'll tell ya if I see anything good ;)

Haha I'll make sure to do that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I second the Flatline Maps. Hands down the best maps I have ever used. I actually use that map just as much as I use my GPS.

The UnitMaps are GARBAGE! I purchased two units without even looking at them. Got out hunting and they are blurry, have limited information and don't hold up... I will never buy another one!! Flat line are twice as much, but worth it.... Just my .02. Save your money and buy flatline. I also recommend putting the Trimble maps on your phone!!