Sign in to follow this  
NOTAGS

Lost Iphone in 12A

If anyone was turkey hunting in 12a this past weekend and found an Iphone6 in a black Otterbox, I lost mine. I imagine I lost it off the beaten path, but it may have fallen out of my pocket near the road in the Sowatts area. That will teach me to turn the dang thing off and leave it in the truck.

• Like 1

I will be up in 12AE in a few weeks. I will keep my eyes open.....but it sounds like you were in 12AW.

When my daughter lost hers we were able to get online and do a "Find my iPhone" and it located the last place it had battery service. We found it under her bed when it said it was in the house. Can you do something like that?

When my daughter lost hers we were able to get online and do a "Find my iPhone" and it located the last place it had battery service. We found it under her bed when it said it was in the house. Can you do something like that?

This should get him close as long as it had signal where he lost it and he had not turned off the find iPhone function in settings... a Friend Left hers in Mexico at a Bar and sis not realize until getting home ... Used the app , seen it was still in Bar called the Bar and they sent the phone back to her.

Well, as most may know, there is almost no cell service on the 'Bab,.I only had it cause my buddy found a spot out Sowatts way where he had 2 bars. I took it the last day hunting to let the wife know I was still kicking, it had been off and in the truck for the first two. Long story short, the message didnt go through, I lost the phone, and where ever it is, the "find my Iphone" feature shows it off line, so its of no value. I got my replacement today, but I hadnt got some of the pics on the old one backed up,so they are a loss. And then it rained like crazy Sunday night and most of Monday in that area, so I imagine that IPhone is a NoPhone at this point..

Nick, if your going up for the jr. hunt, you should have no problemo! If you dont have a honey hole lined up, pm me, I can tell you a couple areas where we saw a bunch of deer.

• Like 1

Ha, calling the wife..... Now I know your fibbing, you were checking the football scores, most expensive suicide pool you have ever been in!!

If it had been later in the day, you may have been right. However, at the time my goal was to text the wife I was alive, I wouldnt call and ruin a good weekend hearing about the problems at home. In your own words, " Youra dick!" LOL

You talk to your future father in law and hear about the shenanigans up there?