Edge

Wounded Warriors Tag

A buddy realized yesterday he had a conflict in his hunting schedule. His wife made up his mind for him like she so often does and now his gmu 21 deer tag for 11/6 won't be needed. He's an army vet with a big heart, so when I suggested he might be able to donate it for a wounded warrior, he was hopeful. He has no computer and can't be on the phone days. So anyone with experience on how to get this done? Does SCI handle these donated tags, too?

• Like 1

Yes. Have him contact me and i will give him phone number

480-529-8340 actually just call number. Outdoor experience for all/ wounded warriors. Eddie

• Like 2

Yes. Have him contact me and i will give him phone number

480-529-8340 actually just call number. Outdoor experience for all/ wounded warriors. Eddie

thanks, buddy
  • Like 1

Is that Duane? I've been meaning to get ahold of him to check in. Second on OE4A with Eddie!

• Like 2

Is that Duane? I've been meaning to get ahold of him to check in. Second on OE4A with Eddie!

Yes sir it is. He no longer works in Flag. And happy belated birthday.

I got a call in to Eddie already.

• Like 2

Yes sir it is. He no longer works in Flag. And happy belated birthday.

I got a call in to Eddie already.

Sorry to hear his hunt is going to work out! I've been super busy, but meaning to get ahold of him. Give him my best! He's a great guy and made quite the impression on my wife for his generosity and manners!

• Like 1

Just an FYI the tag donation is complete or at least I mailed it out. I want to thank everyone for the help especially edge for without him I wouldn't have known I could donate the tag or got the process rolling. I'm hoping the hunter has the best time of their life.

• Like 4

Thanks Duane

And thanks all for the lead. Mr Corona was a pleasure to talk with. Hopefully meet up with him when the Bumblebee Ranch hosts the Hope Kids 11/14. The Hope Kids is an organization similar to The Make a Wish Foundation.

Big doings out in Bumblebee on 11/14 come out and volunteer for a rewarding day. Mr. Corona hopes to set up an archery range. There's also a fishing pond and horseback riding for the youngsters. (I run the roping event and can count on being hogtied about a dozen times).

Pm me if you'd like to help. Last time there were hundreds of special need kids there, very exhausting.