Sign in to follow this  
bishup

My 1st archery kill

I remember reading the story a few months ago. That's an Awesome Buck...Congrats!

• Like 1

Drying period is long over.........what did he officially measure at?

im not sure yet. I have not gotten him back. Im thinking of getting him measured when i get him back.

• Like 1

I bet you're excited.......if you lived closer to me, I'd measure him for you. Let us know what he comes out at.

• Like 1

im very excited. Before i shot this buck i had no idea about any of this stuff. When i had him hanging at camp one group of guys from a A3 came by and asked if they can measure my deer. I had no idea what he was talking about i said "sure". So he did and when he got all his measurments he asked me what is your guess Gil. I said 185? And the guy that measured it goes you think this deer is 185. I said i dont know im new at all this measure stuff. Good thing they thought it was funny.

im very excited. Before i shot this buck i had no idea about any of this stuff. When i had him hanging at camp one group of guys from a A3 came by and asked if they can measure my deer. I had no idea what he was talking about i said "sure". So he did and when he got all his measurments he asked me what is your guess Gil. I said 185? And the guy that measured it goes you think this deer is 185. I said i dont know im new at all this measure stuff. Good thing they thought it was funny.

so how much did he measure it at? its a beast

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing and congrats on such a remarkable hunt

• Like 1