coues7

Let's see your trail cam pics

Come on Galiuro Mountain man, Lets see this picture of the 110 coues buck and the bears you have been talking about??????

No, I think he is telling the truth about the bears and I think he has seen and maybe even gotten some pictures of some nice bucks. I just want to see a picture of this toad he has been boasting about.

(Quote by Galiuro Mountain Man)

I have seen 12 different bucks, and got trail cam pics of 7 of them. One of them is the 110+ monster I shot at last year. I have seen 1 bear, and got pics of three bears including the big one I hope to see. I have my animals picked, now it is just a matter of seeing them on the 27th and 28th

Lets see pics of those 7 bucks!!! :blink:

I will wait until after I shoot them with my bow. If I dont get them I will get them posed for you guys. I want to have before and after shots for you guys. Also my photo files are too large to post here, so I also have to find a good crunching program. I am in the process of moving so I have no time to find any programs. One day, you guys will see them.

GMM

Oh, the 110+ buck is the same one I have been chasing. This will make year 3, and 3rd time's the charm! I hope I have him figured out this year. Out of 6 months total time in the field chasing him, not even counting scouting, this is my year. Last year I passed up a monster muley at 20 yards because of this coues. I have never shot a big coues, so I want to get this one. The muley got lucky because I have a 26" wide X 24" tall one on my wall, so I want a coues so bad I can taste it!!!

GMM

GMM

I will be by tonight to get my GPS unit from under your truck. I have it tied up under there. See you in the feild. HAHAHA

It has been done before .

If you can keep up with me in the hills you can try for him too. It is a good thing my truck hasnt been to that area in about 3 years. I found this guy in just about the roughest area I have been in any of the southern units, so if you were to follow me and get him, I wouldnt be mad, because it is on public land and I know if you got him, you worked your butt off to do it! Then I would just chase his little brother, which runs with him and is almost as big! :D

GMM

Work never mind I don't want to play anymore. I thought hunting was just driving out looking at a bunch of deer and shooting one and then going home. The funny thing is I know a gold prospector that has found a GPS wired under his truck by somebody wanting to find his nugget placer location.

I have my own work cut out for me this year I have 7 couse tags I have to try and fill.They are all first time couesers so all they want is a buck so it will not be overly hard work. Plus my own so I will be trying to just keep up with my self this year. I hope you get your big buck , Bear, elk, And lion this year. Anyone that puts time in the field like you seem to will find some great trophies to hunt.

I do look forward to all the pictures top be posted after the hunts are over with.

I did fallow the gps cords from my unit under your truck. We will keep it our secret as to were you have been going in your truck though. Just joking everyone.

see ya in the field some time.

Edited by ARIZONA GUIDE