Sign in to follow this  
Evan T

Grey Fox

I agree. But as stated, I BELIEVE the fmj bullet itself is/was designed for military use.

You are correct. I was thinking that fmj bullets on non military cartridges might be legal, but if the reg is reffering to the concept of fmj bullets in general than they would not be. Either way I think I'll use something differnt next time to avoid any grey area.

I agree. But as stated, I BELIEVE the fmj bullet itself is/was designed for military use.

You are correct. I was thinking that fmj bullets on non military cartridges might be legal, but if the reg is reffering to the concept of fmj bullets in general than they would not be. Either way I think I'll use something differnt next time to avoid any GREY area.

I see what you did there.......

• Like 1

What aimpoint are you using, and how do like that magnifier? Ive been wanting a magnifier for my aimpoint but a little squeamish on spending the money on one.

What aimpoint are you using, and how do like that magnifier? Ive been wanting a magnifier for my aimpoint but a little squeamish on spending the money on one.

The aimpoint is a Comp M4. The magnifier works. Makes it possile to take longer shots. I had to get a longer rail to fit them both on the rifle. I got around the cost by trading for the optics.

That's a really cool pic

• Like 1