AZP&Y

SNAKE CHARMER- INDIAN STYLE-

I SAW RON G'S POST AND THOUGHT YOU GUYS MIGHT ENJOY THIS..

I SPENT THE ENTIRE MONTH OF APRIL IN INDIA... NOT INDIANA , BUT INDIA... <_<

I WAS ON MY WAY BACK TO MY DRIVERS CAR IN NEW DELHI AND RAN ACROSS THIS GUY...THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY TO EARN A LIVING, (I THOUGHT TO MYSELF).

BECAUSE IT WAS MY FIRST FULL DAY IN INDIA, I HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH TO GIVE THIS GUY , TO ALLOW ME TO TAKE THE PICTURE SO I GAVE HIM 10 RUPEES...IT'S A ABOUT A QUARTER IN US CURRENCY...HE STARTED YELLING AT ME, AND I TOLD THE DRIVER TO PUNCH IT AND GET THE HECK OUT OF DODGE. A MAN WITH COBRA IN HIS HAND WAS ENOUGH FOR ME...

WHEN I GET MORE TIME, I'LL POST SOME MORE PICS OF A ONE A KIND PLACE...CHANGED MY VIEW ON LIFE FOREVER!

THE TAJ IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE....!!!

AZP&Y

DOUG

post-898-1185757220_thumb.jpg

post-898-1185757238_thumb.jpg

post-898-1185757256_thumb.jpg

post-898-1185757292_thumb.jpg

That guy is NUTS! I'm glad we aint' got them darn Cobras here! It is amazing how they can build a stucture like that as well! Great pic's look forward to more! JIM>

Sweet pics... BTW almost all of those cobras have been de-fanged and partially starved so 10 ruppees was about right <_< . Now if he had been "sarinating" a Russel's viper or Saw scaled viper then I would have paid 'em $1 ;) . One month in India, wow! Can I ask what were you doing there for a month? Have a sister-in-law who spent two weeks there and had enough of it, but she was in Calcutta. THanx for sharing

E