Campnichols

Need to get those legs ready for hunts?

dang dude thats everything a guy needs to build legs of the gods. if i had a home gym i would buy it all and become tom platz. or if i had 14 year old kid, i would get his/her on this stuff for a scholarship

Tom Platz- your dating yourself there my friend. Not many around probably remember those legs!!

Hahaha

the golden eagle? im 31 but im down with old school bodybuilding.

• Like 1

he loved doing hacks too. im seriously admiring this set up. the potential is there. looks like all thats missing is an olympic bar. all i ever do personally is front squat back, back squat, hacks, calf extensions.

If I didn't foolishly have the "difference between want and need" talk with my kids, then bring home a mountain bike the very next day, I'd be on more solid ground to buy those plates and squat rack. Kids ragged me on that. I'm a Bill Starr 5x5 guy, so the squat rack, barbell, and weights is all that's needed- squat, power clean, overhead press, goodmornings, straight-legged deads, High pulls, etc.

• Like 1

Tom Platz- your dating yourself there my friend. Not many around probably remember those legs!!

Hahaha

the golden eagle? im 31 but im down with old school bodybuilding.

That was insane. I expected to see a huge 1 rep max, not that! Just got back from what I consider heavy squats at the gym and I'm ashamed now!!!