Outdoor Writer

OW's 2003 Africa Hunt

Do you have any other photos, not trophy photos, but just scenery or people or other wildlife? Would love to see some of them.

Amanda

Amanda,

Yes, I have lots and lots of pix from Africa of live animals, etc. I'll post another thread either later today or tomorrow. -TONY

i love to see that im not the only person left in the world that shoots a .264....i shoot 125 gr partitions however, but it truly is an oustanding, and much overlooked cartridge.

i love to see that im not the only person left in the world that shoots a .264....i shoot 125 gr partitions however, but it truly is an oustanding, and much overlooked cartridge.

You obviously reload then. If that is the case, I have lots and lots of empty brass, much of of which is once-fired. If I can locate it all where i've stashed it, I'll make you a smokin' deal on it. :rolleyes: -TONY

man, i have actually been lookin for brass lately with no luck, being that it is hard to find any more...shoot me a pm and maybe we can work something out.....i appreciate the offer!

man, i have actually been lookin for brass lately with no luck, being that it is hard to find any more...shoot me a pm and maybe we can work something out.....i appreciate the offer!

Ok, will do. Just don't count on it happening within the next few days. I have cases scattered all over in boxes, etc. So it will take me a while to take inventory, but I might have close to 200 or more. Hang loose a bit. ;) -TONY

wow! yeah, no hurry, just take your time...i have enough for a while, but not as many as i'd like