Sign in to follow this  
Bucks N Bulls

Dogtra 300m shock collar $170.00

Bought this collar for my french brittany. I used it one time and shocked only once. She learned from that moment. Collar is like new in box. I did cut collar a little bit but should fit larger dog easily. I live in Vail and can meet in Tucson or sounding area. Cash face to face of check by mail and will ship after funds clear. I will ship free. Sorry for sideways pic from phone. (520)349-9695 Seanpost-4452-0-20791500-1456948257_thumb.jpgpost-4452-0-07539700-1456948282_thumb.jpg

I have been using the Dogtra 280NCP with my dog for 5 years and it is a great, dependable unit.

I'm also a big fan of the vibrating "Pager" function instead of the beeping "Call" most other units use. Although, I don't use it as a warning, I use it synonymous to our "heel" command. It has a lot of advantages IMO.

Good luck with the sale!

Coues pursuit

I like these as well with the pager and knick. My friend had this unit for awhile and that is why i bought it.

Muledeerarea33

This unit does not run multiple collars to my knowledge. But dogtra xoes make a unit that does run 2 collars and believe that is a model 302 2 dog.