Guest 300ultramag.

CouesWhitetail

Guest 300ultramag.

I appreciate the feed back! I dont know ALOT of other hunters so it is nice to be recieved so openly.

Good stuff.

That's a real nice cat. I missed one a couple years ago. Shot right over him from my treestand. I've only seen three in all the years hunting here in AZ. I've seen 3 times as many mt. lions and counting. Congrat.

TJ

i have seen only one in the wild and missed 42 yards with my bow---down angled shot and he/she was balled up trying to impersonate a rock. Gone like a bat out of heck when the arrow zipped into the bush behind him.Never seen montain lion before---They are at the top of my hunting wish list. Congrats and welcome.

I appreciate the feed back! I dont know ALOT of other hunters so it is nice to be recieved so openly.

Good stuff.

Where about do you live in Happy Jack? Just curious because I lived there for quite a few years.

Dido to Huntn Coues. I Lived there also. Long Valley Work Station and Happy Jack Ranger Station 1990-1992 Then on to Blue Ridge Ranger Station (Condo #1) until 1996. Lived at Long Valley from 1983-1990.

Buckhorn

I lived behind units 8 , 9 off of FR 319.

Man I sure do miss it. One of my favorite past times was to go down to max crossing right after the thaw and catch trout

out of Clear Creek.

Also spent a bunch of time in the woods chasing critters since there were no girls to chase when I first moved

there in the early 80's. :lol:

Dido to Huntn Coues. I Lived there also. Long Valley Work Station and Happy Jack Ranger Station 1990-1992 Then on to Blue Ridge Ranger Station (Condo #1) until 1996. Lived at Long Valley from 1983-1990.

Buckhorn

By long valley do you mean Clint's Well's ie.... the service station/resteraunt....John's and Rachels place...Bruces old place???

Buckhorn

By long valley do you mean Clint's Well's ie.... the service station/resteraunt....John's and Rachels place...Bruces old place???

I grew up on a ranch across the road from the RV resort at Clints Wells. And started working for the USFS at Long Valley Work Station (just down the road from the bow Shoot) and Happy Jack. I know Bruce, John and Rachel very well. I spent much of my time partying in the trailer next to the store (after hours of course).

Buckhorn

Buckhorn

I grew up on a ranch across the road from the RV resort at Clints Wells. And started working for the USFS at Long Valley Work Station (just down the road from the bow Shoot) and Happy Jack. I know Bruce, John and Rachel very well. I spent much of my time partying in the trailer next to the store (after hours of course).

Buckhorn

Right on. Did you happen to know Dwayne and Dushane? What about Justin or Jason who worked at the station. My sister

worked at the restraunt for years.

Buckhorn

Buckhorn

Right on. Did you happen to know Dwayne and Dushane? What about Justin or Jason who worked at the station. My sister

Not sure about Dushane and Dwayne unless you are speaking about Engine 4-2 and then mechanic Dwayne? Yes and Yes on Justin and Jason. My sister dated Jason for about two years. And also worked at the cafe.

Buckhorn

Buckhorn

Buckhorn

Buckhorn

Not sure about Dushane and Dwayne unless you are speaking about Engine 4-2 and then mechanic Dwayne? Yes and Yes on Justin and Jason. My sister dated Jason for about two years. And also worked at the cafe.

Buckhorn

Buckhorn

Just shot you a PM.