Outdoor Writer

OW's LIVE North American Critters & Scenics

I ADDED MORE FARTHER DOWN!!! -TONY

Ok, this is gonna be the last thread I start in this section for a while. I need to get some work done. :angry:

Anyway, here are some wildlife pix of North American species, including some NON-GAME ones, and scenes of some familiar -- and some not so familiar places. I'll add to it as we go along. So check back often. -TONY

buglebull2opt.jpg

MuleBuck3opt.jpg

Merriams1opt.jpg

MTwhitetail1opt.jpg

RMBighorn1opt.jpg

RMGoat1opt.jpg

Redtailhawk1opt.jpg

Snowybull1opt.jpg

RMBighorn2opt.jpg

TrumpeterSwan1opt.jpg

bison1opt.jpg

bobcat1opt.jpg

buglebull7opt.jpg

grouse1opt.jpg

pronghorn2opt.jpg

bobcat2opt.jpg

Youngdove1opt.jpg

elk10opt.jpg

Blacktailbuck1opt.jpg

I'm speechless....... I will refer to you as "Outdoor Photographer" from now on! AMAZING photos!!!! JIM>

Holy smokes... besides being a writer/author and a pretty descent interior designer you're also a great photographer! Super photos, multi-talented gent you are, thanx for posting. Now get back to yer writing yer shaming all of us. ;). BTW what does an OW do during the summer? Do you keep notes when you go out so you can later recall during your writting? If it's not a trade secret how 'bout sharing some tips for writing hunt'n and outdoor stories, etc. Thanx again, best regards

Ernest

Tony those are pretty pictures, but pictures #12-15 of the bobcat have to be from a zoo or something,look at the fat on that kitty. Looks like one of my Momma,s house kitty's. Not calling you out ,but where did you find a kitty with a gut like that ?

YeeHaw! Those are awesome!