Sign in to follow this  
WHT_MTNMAN

Kansas 2016

Great bird Houston and awesome pictures, the video is priceless. Takes a heck of a man to post that but sure happy you did. Great times right there, the glove and dropping the shell keeps me laughing.

• Like 1

Great bird Houston and awesome pictures, the video is priceless. Takes a heck of a man to post that but sure happy you did. Great times right there, the glove and dropping the shell keeps me laughing.

I agree......happens to all of us sometime or another......that picture on the porch is priceless......

• Like 1

That was the best turkey hunting video I've ever watched.

Anybody that knows me knows that I rarely get excited about anything...not that I don't have an absolute love for hunting, shooting etc...I just do not yell,scream or even act happy sometimes... I feel like I calmly get the job done every time...well this video shows that even though I'm not excitable on the outside the inside can be torn to shreds...

First shot was about 50 yards...2nd and third at least 40 yards. :).

As he stood there he had drops of blood falling from his head and neck, I assumed at anytime he would just fall over. I don't like to be made a fool but it was a unique enough video I figured I would share in all of its uncut glory.

• Like 1

Anybody that knows me knows that I rarely get excited about anything...not that I don't have an absolute love for hunting, shooting etc...I just do not yell,scream or even act happy sometimes... I feel like I calmly get the job done every time...well this video shows that even though I'm not excitable on the outside the inside can be torn to shreds...

First shot was about 50 yards...2nd and third at least 40 yards. :).

As he stood there he had drops of blood falling from his head and neck, I assumed at anytime he would just fall over. I don't like to be made a fool but it was a unique enough video I figured I would share in all of its uncut glory.

I thought it was pretty awesome and fumble ruskie with the shells.......all part of the game.....great composure!!!