bonecollector777

390 inch 5x5

Ok so first awesome set of hardware! Second just curious as to why we are looking at these as a 5x5? Is it because of the net score?

I explained in the original post that his main 5x5 frame is what's impressive. If you took a hammer and broke off his 3 inch fifth he would be a 5x5 with an extra on his right side off the fourth. Some may call his right side a 6 point because the extra but I personally would say a 5 point with a cheater. Guess it depends on the terminology you use. But yes technically he has 6 on his right and 6 on his left. But those little points are almost insignificant when you look at him overall. That's how I look at it.
  • Like 2

Very impressive set and weight especially since it doesn't have a ton of extras adding weight, anything over 14 lbs is giant.

Since we're all talking heaviest, the heaviest I ever heard of was roughly 17 lbs but this year a couple tribal members on San Carlos scored a clean 6x6 set that weighed 19 pounds per side! The weight was unreal!

Here's a pic of the set next to Casey Brooks 2008 439" Drylake bull.

DAN

Wow, the mass on that 19 pound set is crazy! Fat all the up and to the ends of his points. Impressive for sure.

insanity. wow