Sign in to follow this  
GameHauler

I Dare You

One of Amanda's last post said someone who could not upload a picture may be because she has run out of Server space Again.

Why has this Women let this happen :unsure: ;)

Because we, the posting, babbleing JUNKiES that we Are took it all up AGAIN :huh:

I, for one, am sending COUESWHITETAIL.COM A $50.00 donation tommorrow when I get on MY puter

I DARE anyone to match me :o

Where else can you find fun, entertaining, informative infomation on a topic you want to talk about for that price

Mike

Double, Double, Kiddy Dare :lol:

Give me directions on how to do that online and I would like to do the same....

Amanda,

Can you create a way for people to donate to the cause as easilly as buying something from your online store?? :huh:

CnS

Give me directions on how to do that online and I would like to do the same....

Amanda,

Can you create a way for people to donate to the cause as easilly as buying something from your online store?? :huh:

CnS

Make a donation wth Pay Pal the same as buying something

That easy :D

I have always had a "make a donation" button on the lefthand margin of the main CW.com page. Just look under the menu in the lefthand margin of http://www.coueswhitetail.com/

It's through paypal and it's safe and easy to make a donation online. If you don't want to do it online, then feel free to PM me for an address to send a check to.

Thanks for the support! I sure appreciate it!

The new forum hosting company that I switched to awhile back to get rid of our instability problems doesn't give me as much disk space as the other hosting company. So I will have to buy more, but at least the forum doesn't go down anymore!

Amanda

Ok... GH put your money where your mouth is.... cuz I am already done. :D

PayPal Payment Details

Item Price: $50.00 USD

Total: $50.00 USD

Order Description: CouesWhitetail.com

Buyer: Eugene Wullkotte

Any other takers out there??? I don't know about you but I like being able to post trail pics and hunt photos.... :rolleyes:

CnS

Not sure if you saw what I said in the thread about the party at my place, but I suggested folks bring something they either don't want or don't need so we can have a fun auction. The proceeds from such would go to CWT.com. -TONY

Not sure if you saw what I said in the thread about the party at my place, but I suggested folks bring something they either don't want or don't need so we can have a fun auction. The proceeds from such would go to CWT.com. -TONY

Thats Another great way to help out Tony

Done.

I don't post many pic's but love to see the ones posted. Thanks Amanda!!!

Manny

I upgraded the forum hosting. For those that are wondering, it cost me $431 for a year. That's just for hosting the forum. The main web page is hosted with another company because they provide more space, but they couldn't keep the forum stable, so I had to move it about a year ago. I think I may have to implement limits on attachment sizes again.

Thanks to those that generously donate. I appreciate it! Those free stickers I send out cost me about $1000 a year, but I would hate to have to start charging for those since it seems a great way for everyone to connect in the field and advertise the site. Another cost is the corporate tables that we do at the ADA banquet. This year I bought two tables and although I charge people the ticket price to help offset some of the cost, the tables actually cost more than that and so it's another $600 or so in expenses.

Thanks Tony for doing an auction at your party. Sounds like a nice idea!

Amanda

Amanda, I know that this Site cost you alot more than what you just posted.

For $2,000. a year Every Tammy, Debbie, Helen would have a Web Site. :P

We love what you do and want to keep it going with NO cost to you.

Heck, you should make $1000,000.00 a year for putting up with the Dirk D's

Mike