Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

CW.com tshirts and other items

Well, I got the proof today of the Cedro deer design and they couldn't make it look good. They said they couldn't do the shading the way it was and when they edited it, it looked like a really bad photocopy of a picture. So I think the Cedro design is out. Bummer... Maybe if Steven can get a pic of Cedro where it's not hidden we can grab the deer out of the background and it will look good.

Now the tshirt folks are working on the proof for the shed recovery team shirt. Hopefully that will look good. They may have some of the same shading issues with those sheds though. Hope not. Might have to go with more expensive digital printing rather than screening. But I am working on it!

Glad you guys like them so far. Keep your eyes out for photos or whatever that you think might make a good design!

Amanda

I like the Shed Recovery Team idea that is great!! :D Still not sure if I would wear an orange shirt though..... :rolleyes: That is a Grong thing..... :lol: Can I have one or two in an earth tone??? :D