Swarovski SLC 15x56 optics / binoculars, case, eye, tripod mount and objective cover $$$Sold

Not HD
Magnification 15
Effective objective lens diameter (mm) 56
Exit pupil diameter (mm) 3.7
Exit pupil distance (eye relief) (mm) 16
Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m) 234/78
Field of view (degrees) 4.5
Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees) 4.5
Field of view, apparent (degrees) 62
Shortest focusing distance (ft / m) 12.8/3.9
Dioptric compensation (dpt) ± 5
Diopter correction at ∞ (dpt) 8
Light transmission (%) 93
Pupil distance (in/mm) 2.2-3.0/56-76
Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1 29

Not sure what NEU means. These are basically the same as all the 15's except for these ones just released. I have asked the same question to Swaroski when I sent them in for cleaning and inspection. Same glass just not HD. The armor protection is a different color than the new ones. I am not open to trades or Firearms, sorry.

Those are the older SLC...not much difference than the NEU other than the coatings on the glass..Clarity and function are identical in both models.

The NEU has darker green armor with black accents. It is also lighter than the older SLC's. The NEU also has an additional lens coating. Mostly just small differences

The difference between the dark green and the light green are very minimal. Bottom line you are getting very good glass for a very good deal compared to spending $2100 plus tax and possibly shipping. I'm selling them because I already have Swarovski 10x42's and the big spotter. Also every buddy I hunt with has 15's so I glass all the close stuff and they glass the far stuff when we sit on the hill. I hope this helps. Thanks.