checked my cameras that i have out, trying to find a buck for my Oct. 6a tag, and had a couple bucks show up this week. Too bad they dont look all that healthy... :(

PIC_0011.jpg

PIC_0001.jpg

I saw a few does up their in 6a two weeks ago that looked just like that! Still havn't found a good buck for my Oct hunt. Have you seen any that looked better than that, as far as health?

Well, I dont think they are all that bad, because only 1-2 miles away, on my other camera, I got a bunch of pictures of does that seem pretty healthy.

ICAM0004.jpg

ICAM0011.jpg

ICAM0022.jpg

Thats good to know. I have only been able to get up their a few times scouting. What little i have seen of the little grey ghosts hadn't been to good, and I was starting to have doubts on my first deer tag in AZ! I am headed up their this weekend to get away from the farm!

Remember, when a buck grows antlers it takes just as much energy as a doe that is growing a fetas in her. They will look shabby for a while until the growing stops--tough life for these critters--grow, drop, grow, drop--man, that has got to take it's toll!!