DesertBull

Jimmy Johns

I guess " seeing" one dead makes you allsayeth. Get it.

huh? since when does someone making an observation make them "allsayeth." maybe thats not even the ram, how would i know. i just dont 16" difference in those 2 rams

I've seen more than 30 dead. Does just seeing a lifeless animal give me some clout?

not a single person has questioned your knowledge in the whole thread. why are you mad at everyone
Because he can't find the ram.
  • Like 2

I've seen more than 30 dead. Does just seeing a lifeless animal give me some clout?

not a single person has questioned your knowledge in the whole thread. why are you mad at everyone
Because he can't find the ram.

maybe another outfitter will find it and kill it. maybe it will make it till december

• Like 1

BECAUSE IM MAD OK BRO!!! Goodness!!!! Are you questioning how many sheep I've seen dead???? I question your hooker gettin abilities pal! Got something to say about that bud? Huh chief?
  • Like 2

BECAUSE IM MAD OK BRO!!! Goodness!!!! Are you questioning how many sheep I've seen dead???? I question your hooker gettin abilities pal! Got something to say about that bud? Huh chief?

lmfao i dun goofed.

• Like 2

lmfao i dun goofed.
The things grown men find to kill an evening.
  • Like 1

lmfao i dun goofed.
glad you can be part of it. Fun isn't it?

lmfao i dun goofed.
glad you can be part of it. Fun isn't it?
Helps pass the time for elk season.
  • Like 1