COOSEFAN

Pic's from Mexico

Hey guys, I am wrappin' things up before I go chase bulls for the next month! I said I would throw some pic's from my trip on here, so here ya go. My trip was a business/scouting trip and it went very well! I'm excited about our new operation and I will have more info soon for anyone interested. There will be a new ad on the homepage soon as well for a direct link to more info. Here are a few pic's from two of the ranches and a few more sheds and heads from those ranches........

20070830029.jpg

20070830057.jpg

The mountain in the background is part of our ranch! ( and I don't plan on hiking to the top! )

20070830083.jpg

This is a different angle of the same mountain....

20070830070.jpg

20070830069.jpg

20070830061.jpg

Here's a baby Hawk of some kind.....his balance was off and he was just sittin' under a tree. He would spread his wings to scare me off I think.

20070830079.jpg

Here's a 92" forkie! I'd kill it!

20070830046.jpg

Here's a 108" set......

20070830036.jpg

This pic shows the awesome genetics of the ranch....both bucks with a modest spread were in the 115" class! The pic's don't show it but these have very long beams and seemed to be a common trait on the ranch. My partners down there believe the long, curved in beams are because of the thick brush and they help the bucks move through it? :huh: Interesting concept about evolution at least!

20070830038.jpg

and here is that hog 123" again...... same ranch as the others!

20070830030.jpg

The bleached buck is 112" and I didn't score the dark character buck, but he had a 2nd beam that was broke and very cool character!

20070830017.jpg

Here are some awesome sheds.....I wish I got better pic's to show the character on each, but the eyegaurd on the 3x is awesome!

20070830040.jpg

The coolest part is that none of that country has ever had anyone hike in and set up a tripod and glass!!! We will be the first! The two guys in the pictures are Enrique Gracia and Enrique Salmon......They are my friends and the owners of most of the ranches.

That's all for now, thanks for checkin' out my pic's! JIM>

Looks like there are some real nice Deer down on that ranch-

super verde.... no shortage of moisture down there for sure....

Can't wait to see the results from from the Fall/Winter...

AzP&Y

Jim....them are some nice bucks. They have alot of mass.

.....sounds like you are on to a good thing.

.....the ranch & country side is beautiful. I bet there are some monsters in there.

.....keep us posted how things turn out and keep those pics comng.

Good luck on your operation down under.

TJ

Is that a marijuana farm in the first pic? :blink: :blink: :o

That forage must be the secret to the good antler growth. Maybe it's the new strain of five leaf clover being tested by BioLogic, Whitetail Institute or AntlerKing? Not to be outdone by "deer cocaine"?