Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

ADA Hunter Clinic

Anybody going? I will be there helping out. If you happen to see me, stop and say hi.....it's always nice to meet some more CW.com'ers.

http://azdeer.org/2007_hunter_clinic.htm

Arizona Deer Association

Annual Deer Hunters’ Clinic

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mountain Preserve

Reception Center

1431 E. Dunlap

Phoenix, Arizona

Registration at 5:30

Program begins at 6:00

Hey Amanda, hopefully I'll see you there. Both boys have football practice tomorrow night, and Tracy will be out of town on business. Might be hard to juggle, but maybe Greta and I will swing by while the boys are practicing.... Hopefully I'll run into you.

We had a good Hunter Ed class this past weekend with Bill, Woody, Larry, etc.. I'll post pics and a summary soon.

S.

:)

I really wanted to be there but like Stanley, I have boys in football. Tomorrow is the third game of the season so I will be out supporting my Son. Hope this clinic is a great success...........Allen............

I plan on being there, and bringing my daughter along. Will be interesting trying to make it on time from the far southeast traffic, especially hitting mid-town at 5ish....

Great clinic! Nice to see Amanda, as usual - and some other old friends as well. Made some new ones too!

Marshall, it was nice chatting with you and your daughter. I got to meet a new face, Ron G. Stan and Keven and a friend were there also. It's always great to be able to meet CW.com'ers.

Amanda

Amanda, it was good to meet you last night and the clinic was a lot of fun. Good job to all who put in time and effort on it.

Ron