How about donating them to the"Support your Local Illegal Immigrant Foundation" so they can be recycled. Send them back down south, pick them up again in the fall......... :o

Before recycling them, put a GPS sender in each so the BP can find them easier :rolleyes:

I hunted down south a few years ago and saw all of the backpacks and jackets and other trash and the one thing I saw that I thought was really odd was all of the womens bras hanging in trees and bushes. Then I heard that the coyotes will rape the women they are bringing across and hang their bras in the bushes as a trophy. These are the types of people we are dealing with but you wont hear that from the mainstream media who want us to look the other way.

I tried to help spread the word about this via my blog. Lance helped me out with some photos. Bloggers were linking to my story from as far away as Maine and even Australia, but no one "major" seems to care. People have to see this for themselves, to be able to even begin to understand how bad it is...

http://arizonahuntingtoday.com/desertrat/2...-to-skin-a-cat/