Sign in to follow this  
Bughalli

FYI - Zamberlan Vioz boots on Sierra Trading Post

I feel like I'm always looking for new boots and these just appeared on Sierra. They're not what I'm looking for, but figured I would pass them along since they look like a decent late season boot.

Zamberlan Vioz High Gore-Tex® RR Hunting Boots - Waterproof, Insulated

I bet you can get another 25% off if you sign up for their emails.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/zamberlan-vioz-high-gore-tex-rr-hunting-boots-waterproof-insulated-for-men~p~130dg/?myupdatesid=45D5D74464C1449591595B04C739B951&cm_lm=Bjhallinan%40hotmail.com&utm_source=EMY&utm_medium=email&utm_content=baseno&utm_campaign=EMY16&codes-processed=true

Actually I just an alert that the Ibex model is on there now as well. Very tempting.

Thanks. I purchased a pair- I have a pair of Kenetrek see how they compare.

This is my second pair of Kenetrek, not satisfied with them....hope the Zamberlan are good

This is my second pair of Kenetrek, not satisfied with them....hope the Zamberlan are good

Very disappointed in my Kenetreks as well. This Zamberlan deal is very tempting.

Very disappointed in my Kenetreks as well. This Zamberlan deal is very tempting.

The price was too good to pass up. I took the leap.... read many reviews and they seem like great boots.