Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Anyone try this for shooting bow? (Hind sight)

im running something similar, I would avoid the rear site options that have 4 posts surrounding the front pins. At longer distances they clutter up and cover up to much of your site picture. The rear site with two dots would be the better option. The setup I'm using allows me to shoot with my dominant right eye, left handed.

This is what I'm running. http://www.peepeliminator.com/dominant-eye-sight-with-truglo-green

I'm not real happy with the rear blade as it covers up to much of your target at longer distances. But I don't have to learn to shoot right handed so I live with it.

Yeah, it took a bunch of shooting to get accustomed to it. Very frustrating at first. But it's my only option for shooting lefty with my right eye.

im running something similar, I would avoid the rear site options that have 4 posts surrounding the front pins. At longer distances they clutter up and cover up to much of your site picture. The rear site with two dots would be the better option. The setup I'm using allows me to shoot with my dominant right eye, left handed.

This is what I'm running. http://www.peepeliminator.com/dominant-eye-sight-with-truglo-green

I'm not real happy with the rear blade as it covers up to much of your target at longer distances. But I don't have to learn to shoot right handed so I live with it.

Can you still find a comfortable anchor point shooting with your left eye? Do you think you loose any accuracy at all? I think these are pretty much the same idea behind the spot on sights I saw in a cabelas mag. There was also a dude that has his own hunting show years ago that had a similar sight to the hindsight, can't remember the dudes name but they look very similar.