Sign in to follow this  
azhornhunter

Mud Terrain Tires

Hey PowellSixO those look nice and even appear to have a three ply sidewall. The snow siping is a bonus as well. Good choice.

My friend just bought a pair for his Toyota, and they ride very nice. They're also very quiet, the tread is pretty aggressive, they seem like they'll last for a good while, and hopefully they won't throw rocks like the M/T's. I've read some good things about them, and I have high hopes. Lol.

Preston, I ended up calling Desert Rat down in Tuscon. They actually have some pretty decent deals. I got a set of wheels, tires, lug nuts, and lock kit for $2k right on the nose with shipping. I ended up going with the 35x12.50R17 Toyo Open Country R/T. They come with a 45k mile warranty, and they're a good happy medium for highway and offroad. They're not as beefy as the Open Country M/T, but not as street as the Open Country AT II. Here's the Tire and wheel package I ordered. Should be here Friday or Monday.

Capture_zpsjbybysep.png

Jake, those look like they'll hold up. I need to order some asap. I have 2 different brands on my rig right now. 2 bgf MT's on the front and 2 toyo MT' on the back. Looks awesome. Definitely have to give them a call

Got them in. Not too shabby honestly. They ride great. I even replaced my idler arm , idler arm bracket, and pitman arm. She goes down the down the road straight again.

20161217_151806_zpskmveegpe.jpg

20161219_155449_zpsuzrcjpym.jpg

• Like 1