Sign in to follow this  
AzDiamondHeat

crossbow for wife

Congrats -- i'm sure its the same 320 fps crossbow I was talking about - or very similar - AWESOME

great for HAM hunting piggys too!

go get an over the counter tag - lots of hunts left !

use it instead of rifle if you got a unit you prefer that has tags

remember you can even kill 2 piggys as long as the hunts are in different units

Don't wait for deer/ elk - get here out hunting NOW - lol

We went in looking for the 320 as you had suggested, but she liked the shorter Dagger. Other than that they are identical. Either way she would have been happy. I was going a different direction until you guys helped. She actually LOVED the skeletonized/tactical look of the Mission. Never would have guessed it.

I have to go by the Deer Valley shop now to get her fixed up with bolts, wax, extra string, scope, pulley...blah blah $$$$$$$$

Then she has to "customize" it with paint and vinyl ( she ruined a perfectly good benelli a few years back by making it look like a doyly. lol)

Then she has to PRACTICE.

THEN we get to hunt!

Unfortunately she is not hardcore like us and will take a little time to get her in the filed after the critters. I would have it out there TOMORROW.

on the 320 there was a little wiggle in the grip after numerous shots - they took apart and added a thin strip of tape to counter the problem - just a note if she has any grip problems .

good luck with her new toy post up a picture after she " decorates" it - lol