Sign in to follow this  
AzTrapper

36A trail cameras

If you are the person who has several trail cameras in 36A the north east part of the unit to be closer yet not give things away. I would like to apologize for walking around where your cameras are or at least a couple of them I was putting out cameras and found two places that looked perfect to me. And found out someone else has their cameras there. I will be the guy with the white beard who may have tripped them several times. But they are still there and I found different places for mine. So if you see a black (faded) older suburban that’s me. Stop me and we can share notes or a cup of coffee

AzTrapper

There is some honest people out there guys!!!! Not my camera, just making a statement cause all i've ever heard was stolen cameras and stolen cards. I'm sure he ain't gonna mind. ;) ;) ;)

Agreed! Very honorable post right there!

Heck it wasn't my camera so why take I wouldn't want my taken, I was temped to pull the card and look at it with my card reader then replace it. But didn't think it would be right either. I have been watching and looking for a "nice" buck i saw last year during my mule deer hunt. But have only found him once in the last month. I have a Nov. hunt in 36a which is in my back yard so to speak,

AzTrapper