thegunsmith2506

Vortex viper 15x50 $425

you interested in possible trades? Looking for a set and im trying to selling my bow. Not sure if you'd be interested its a 2016 Pse Inertia. nothing wrong with it I just got the new Evolve so I don't need it and I need new binos. Plus ill be heading up your way soon to pick up my deer from my taxidermist.

I'll have to send you pictures in the morning @ work tonight. Its a 2016 PSE inertia Country Camo, 70lb limbs. I was shooting a 427 gr arrow, 28.5" draw, 68lbs @ 296fps. I got the bow in early summer for my elk hunt. I just got the new Evolve a few days ago so I wont be needing it any more. The bow is stripped I do have a drop-away rest on it I could leave on it for $50 if you'd be interested its new also. just don't need it so willing to part with it.

I'm just waiting on the taxidermist to give me a call he lives by the deer farm LonePine Taxidermy. Maybe up there in a week or 2.

Ok no worries thanks for looking none the less.

I have a pair of these I use for backups and loaners, if you have kids you want to take hunting these are great for them, or if you take people out to teach them how to hunt it's nice to set them up with glass to get them started on learning how to glass