Just found out train to hunt doesn't use range finder for 3D shoot, I don't really care for that much. Guess I'll have to practice that deal, with archery i don't see how taking unranged shots is a good idea? Maybe short ones but past 30 ?

I'm with you. For competition purposes I suppose not using a rangefinder is another challenge, but it didn't sound like many shots at TTH were much passed 40 yards. On the second day for the challenge course the range is given to you. Hope to see you there!

I'm planning out my workouts now, I've picked up my training since August. I have never done this crossfit deal so I have some work to do but looks like these workouts are going to boost my fitness over where I was headed. I better get good at burpees since I may be missing targets without range! i just hope my shoulder can take the new workouts

Burpees are terrible, hate em. But having the ability for your heart rate to recover quickly,especially in the woods, is valuable. I like mixing crossfit type workouts in, but I'd never go full crossfit haha