I found that a 5-spot target is easier to use than a fletching jig. Not to mention busted nocks and the chance of sending a unseen-fractured carbon arrow into the arm or hand like a friend did.

My eyes are brown for a reason :rolleyes: . I don't shoot through them that often. We've got range that's marked out to 90 yards in Superior where I usually shoot & most of the time I'm standing in front of the forty where I can shoot one arrow at the 30, 40 & 50. Shooting one arrow at each target keeps me from having trouble with them banging into each other & it saves me the aggravation of not holding a golf-ball size group.

I have been shooting blazers for a couple of seasons and really like them, It improved my broadhead flight as well as arrow flight, but as many have stated its all a matter of preferance,i have shot 4" and 3" and they all work well

ok here's my plan for my arrow set-up----gold tip pro hunters, neon orange bohning blazer vanes, yellow eze crest wrap, 100 grain g5 montecs, and bohning signature nocks in apricot. I've been wanting to try wraps for a while so we'll see how that works out. Oh and my brother is going scouting in 27 over here in nm for our january coues hunt this weekend, hope he finds the monster..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

i am a member of the Blazer fan club