I switched to Blazer's after the fall hunts last year and I love them.

Unfortunately, you will get LOTS of opinions to your question. It's all a matter of preference. I would suggest you try a few different fletchings and really get a first hand experience with each one.

as was already stated above, you will get many opinions to your question. The blazers are a great vane and will control just about any broadhead you are gunna want to shoot. They are also a very durable vane. That being said, the only issue that I have seen with the blazers is clearance issues, but those can be fixed easily. I would say try a few yourself and see what you think. Daniel

I recently switched to blazer from 4 inch AAE and I really like the blazers... I think they help with arrow flight, that being said everybody's setup is just a bit different. the only way you will only know if they shoot well for you is to try them.

jason

I have had the greatest durability with FlexFletch vanes, but the base needs to be cleaned well to adhere. I have cleaned them with acetone or MEK.

I along with most of friends shoot blazers. I have noticed it does help with broadhead flight.

You have friends!LOL! :P

Blazer vanes for me. I use them for hunting and 3D shooting they work great.

Blazers are the bomb. I have been shooting three inch quick spins till this last summer season. Arrow flight is excellent with even a little speed increase. They are also durable as heck. Just make sure to guard each fletching with a drop of glue. They will last a few seasons.

I actually think the Blazers are cheaper in the long run because they last so long.

I along with most of friends shoot blazers. I have noticed it does help with broadhead flight.

You have friends!LOL! :P

Blazer vanes for me. I use them for hunting and 3D shooting they work great.

I sure wasn't talking about you with your dang hoyt and scope. CHEATER!!! :ph34r:

I actually think the Blazers are cheaper in the long run because they last so long.

That's a great point DB. The only blazers I've had to replace are the ones I shoot through.

Admittedly, that's quite a few ;) , but still not as many replacements as when I was using the AAEs.

Also 2 other vanes to look at are the 2.5" quickspin and the new 2 inch AAE. Both fly really well, but I have not shot them with a broadhead yet.

the ones I shoot through.

I found that a 5-spot target is easier to use than a fletching jig. Not to mention busted nocks and the chance of sending a unseen-fractured carbon arrow into the arm or hand like a friend did.