Sign in to follow this  
coueskrazy

Mossberg Shotgun, 12 ga, Silver Reserve

Not sure when I would have time to drive to Picacho Peak. I am as north as you can get in Scottsdale. Let me check.

After actually looking online for what the used Red Labels are selling for I have reduced the price reduced. Thx

Red label went to the stainless model then revamped the red label ran it for a year or so now I believe totally discontinued making them. This gun may have fixed chokes and everybody wants removeable but my best days of shooting were when I knew I had only 1 choke to choose from. Just sayin! If you have mod and imp cyl or whatever this one was you will learn how to use them well. Red Labels swing AWESOME and these oldies have beautifully colored wood

Thank goodness it sold. Was sooo tempting

No doubt I was in looking to see if I had room for just 1 more. ;)

Still have the Mossberg and Savage!! let's deal! Trades now welcome. Anything hunting related, packs geared toward expedition backpack hunt, rangefinders, scopes, etc. Thx

Still have the Mossberg and Savage!! let's deal! Trades now welcome. Anything hunting related, packs geared toward expedition backpack hunt, rangefinders, scopes, etc. Thx

Hard to believe either still available but especially that 17! That is 1 heck of a fun lil gun right there.