KaibabHunter

Recommend a Bow Sight

Spott hogg. Absolutely bullet proof. Been shooting the 7DP for about 7 years now and can't find one i like better. A little heavy, but a few ounces isn't much sacrifice when you consider the peace of mind you get knowing the site won't fail

Thx for the replies. I've narrowed it down to MBG and Spott Hogg. Playing catchup learning about this (new to me) tech...dovetail mount, 3rd axis, etc. And they have a lot of new models out for 2017 without much review.

The SDP7 is on sale now but worried it might be a little crowded with all those pins. Leaning 5 pin but still undecided.

Spott Hogg. I have 5 pins and want to go to SDP7 for sure. I use the 5 pins at 30 to 70 yards. Now should I be shooting 80plus....probably not.

camofire has the IQ BOWSIGHTS PRO 7-PIN MICRO ADJUST ARCHERY SIGHT - NO CLICK right now for $89...maybe $100 with shipping. What is your opinion on this sight?

https://www.camofire.com/index.php/Deals/11

i like that sight. it trains you to shoot correctly. it's hard to explain until you try it, but it works, and shows you what mistakes you are making with your grip.

it has effectively doubled the distance i can accurately shoot.