IA Born

AZ NWTF Wheelin Sportsmen's Banquet

AZ NWTF is starting up the first Wheelin' Sportsmen Chapter and having their first annual fundraiser. NWTF Wheelin' Sportsmen is a part of NWTF that is dedicated to helping sportsmen and sportswomen with disabilities outdoors, hunting and fishing. Right now, there is a committee of one, but he could really use some help in both planning and acquiring donations. The guy leading the charge on this is a dear friend of mine and is part of our chapter here in Flagstaff. He could really use some help getting this going. At the same time, please consider coming to the first fundraising banquet on June 3rd at Bass Pro Shops in Mesa.

Info can be found on our NAZ NWTF Chapter FB page: https://www.facebook.com/NoAZChapterNWTF/

Flyers with ticket information:

2017 NWTF Wheelin' Sportsmen Banquet flyer.pdf

• Like 3

This is a great thing to get involved in!! If you can purchase tickets and attend, that will be a big support. Let's get some bodies there. Would be cool to see a CWT table.

• Like 1

Bumping this back up. The date is getting closer. I know there will be a Layke Tactical AR in 6.5 Creedmore at the banquet.

I am planning on attending. I will be donating a call for this event. Hope to see some of you there.

That's awesome, Ammon! Thanks! Do I need to get you in touch with Roy, or do you have that covered?

I'm hoping to convince you to donate a call to our Flagstaff banquet for next February, too!