Sign in to follow this  
Big or Bust

Proven Tikka T3 Lite Stainless .243 with extras

My wife wanted an elk rifle so we have upgraded her to a 7-08. So her deer rifle is for sale. It is a turnkey, proven accurate rifle with a variety of loads. The rifle has a factory black stock and looks like every other Tikka.

It is a factory rifle. I would routinely shoot half MOA groups at 650 yards with the current load of an 80 grain Barnes TTSX at 3,400 fps. 47 loaded cartridges with this load is included in the sale price. Also included are DNZ lightweight 1-piece 1" scope mounts. All that is needed is for a scope to be mounted, sight her in and go hunting. Factory ammunition can be used or the hand load data will be included with the rifle.

$550 for rifle, cartridges and 1" DNZ mounts.

If you want to buy a complete rig set up, for an additional $200 each, I will throw in a like new Leupold VX2 3-9x40 CDS, matte, duplex or a Sightron Big Sky 4.5-44, matte with mildot reticle. This scope has a few minor finish scuffs but looks great.

This rifle has great field juju. Please PM me if interested and I can provide all sorts of pictures via text message.

First I'll take it gets it. Would prefer FTF. I am in Tucson area. Thanks.

PM Sent

Reduced to $525 for it all....

The handloads are about 21/2 boxes worth of equivilant Barnes VorTX ammunition which is quite expensive....

Great seller. Have hunted with him. Deal with confidence he take GOOD care of his rifles.

• Like 1