GRONG

Unit 23 monster?

Is it the first buck on this page? It's a 121 tho..

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/az_rifle_hun...s_rifle_101.htm

Can you say dream girl!!

WooHoo :D

Mine are of the hook ;)

No way Mike! gotta have as many hooks out there as possible to land one great fish! :D

And HOLY CRAP that buck is HUGE!!!!!

Is it the first buck on this page? It's a 121 tho..

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/az_rifle_hun...s_rifle_101.htm

Can you say dream girl!!

WooHoo :D

Mine are of the hook ;)

No way Mike! gotta have as many hooks out there as possible to land one great fish! :D

And HOLY CRAP that buck is HUGE!!!!!

Kinda like your shooting :o

Pepper the hillside and hope something drops :P

Ok so i spend the weekend up hunting 12A west with long time family friend Ty Goodman at Goodman Outfitters and he gave me permission to post the pics of the buck he helped bring down.

he says he's gonna give me pics of that buck, which is a 4x4 my apologies, and his nephews that was tagged the same week that scores almost as high. two awesome bucks that yall will love seein.

now just gotta wait for him to get back from huntin them dang carp ;)

I saw the picture of that buck at Sportsmans and it is a great looking buck. Awesome mass, just really cool looking.

WELL? PICS?!?!?!?!

haha well i still be a waitin for Ty to come back from the Kaibab. on sunday he told me he was headin back Wednesday so ill give him a call tomorrow...

until the,

BE PATIENT ;)

Call me crazy but I think the guy in the pic is the same dude that Ty helped get that big NT buck from 22 a couple years ago. Can't remember his name though but it looks like the guy in the crap picture I saw.

Ok so i spend the weekend up hunting 12A west with long time family friend Ty Goodman at Goodman Outfitters and he gave me permission to post the pics of the buck he helped bring down.

he says he's gonna give me pics of that buck, which is a 4x4 my apologies, and his nephews that was tagged the same week that scores almost as high. two awesome bucks that yall will love seein.

now just gotta wait for him to get back from huntin them dang carp ;)

I must have missed the end of this post like 5 months ago and just read it. Sorry, Cory, but I have to say this...... :rolleyes: :huh:

Ty gave you permision to post pics of a buck that he had Nothing to do with "bringing down". :unsure: :rolleyes: Just cuz he was in the same area hunting the same buck does not mean he had anything to do with Gauge or his success. That buck was taken un-guide by a youth hunter with the help of his teenage buddy, his dad, his uncle, and another friend of ours that lives in Young (who hooked them up on that sweet spot to hunt). Goody, would have shot that buck with his boys in a second, if they had the chance... I promise...... but the Conways' found the buck and ground checked him before anyone else could! ;) Shame on you (Ty) Goody..... :rolleyes: <_< :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Grong, the pic you sent me of that big buck is not the same guy that killed that 122 N/T..... I sure wonder where the story on that monster 3x3 is though....