HICAP40

36B 2003 PICS

Guest Ernesto C

That's a NICE buck Johnny,congratulations to Patrick.Thank you for sharing the pictures,we love pictures.

God bless you both,where are you going to hunt this year?same unit?

Ernesto C.

This year I drew the 36b dec hunt, but since my 15 year old got skunked in the new mexico and arizona draw i`m gonna give my tag to him. this kid loves to hunt more than anyone i know.

here`s one i shot in the dragoons

http://home.comcast.net/~hicap40/johnnydeer.jpg

if any rookie needs any help this year let me know, depending on which hunt and area,

i`m always available as a free guide service. love to glass glass glass..

johnny

Edited by HICAP40

Those are very nice bucks HICAP, the one your son harvested last year in 36b looks like the twin brother of the one I got in 36b last Dec. It is 36c for me this year but I will be in 36b in Dec. for my buddies hunt, maybe see ya out there. (I am in a siver Tacoma x-tra cab 4x4) Good luck this fall.

i think they may have been triplets, i shot my first one in 02 that looked exactly like that, whats the gross? i say about 84, 85, mine grossed 84

casey

the one in the dragoons was about a 85 and game & fish that checked the deer out said it was a piss poor set of horns for a 6 year old buck, lack of water and good food.

the one in 36b, chuck meecham said it was a 95.

36c is an awesome unit, i can glass up critters all day there

now i found a place in unit 33 we call happier valley, we glassed up more bucks in 1 day than i ever have any where. shot a nice little 4x4 basketweave set of horns, 2 years ago.

johnny hiller swarovski 15x58, and 2 pair of fujinon 16x70, both are top of the line

Very nice buck your son got for sure. If he is wearing your t-shirt then it looks like you are corn feeding a pack horse for your future hunts. My son is only 4 years old. I can not wait to share those times with him. thank yo for sharing the moment with us it sure brings back some good old times with my father. My first buck is under the rifle section page 20 It started a long love for hunting coues deer.

hey hicap48.you can never have to many eyes glassing. we have 3 tags in dec. I'm bringing up a first timer with us. If your down their I'll look you up. I drive a f150 98 lifted green 4x4 with bow hunting stickers all over it. were going to be about 6 to 8 miles past pena blanka off the ruby. mike

I`ll be there in a white 2004 f250 diesel 4x4 with a 30ft 5th wheel toyhauler.

last year we were there for opening day glassed up some bucks then left until the next wednesday. we didnt see anyone hunting on wednesday.

but we should be there for 4 or 5 days the first week.

and i already told the boy we have to beat his older brother, so we got some big shoes to fill, 100+ coues, and we should have 3 other guys glassing with us.

leaving this thursday for new mexico elk hunt in 16b the gila.

here`s some mule deer pics from a freinds back yard

http://home.comcast.net/~hicap40/muledeer.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~hicap40/mule_deer.jpg

johnny hiller

Edited by HICAP40

Guest Ernesto C

Is that your friend back yard? Wow, nothing wrong whit that if it is several hundred acres big. Can you imagin all the quail,javelina,deer etc etc........all you got to do is to take your shotgun/rilfe and say:honey I'll be right back I'll be in the back yard :D