Sign in to follow this  
bonuspointjohn

HSUS Files in Arizona to ban Mountain Lion, Bobcat Hunting

A government agency can't officially fund a campaign for or against something on the ballot.

If it makes the ballot, it will pass. Once that passes, bears will be next. It's only a matter of time.

We've got an education referendum on the ballot in 2018 that's going to get the soccer moms out in force. We are also likely to see an initiative for recreational marijuana, which is going to get the stoners and liberal urbanites out in force. We are also going to see the usual mid-term kick against the party holding the White House, which will bring the anti-Trump movement out in force. It's a great year to attack hunting with the ballot box.

*Putting my house up for sale*

Can't say the 2 years in AZ were that great, but I sure had high hopes! Take care California 2.0

post-4310-0-74145200-1506538374.gif

• Like 2

Remember, A few years ago there was a ballot initiative that would prevent wildlife related issues from being decided by voters and there were a lot of "hunters" that opposed it. Where ya at?

Also, some ill informed wildlife group, I cannot remember which one, made a really bad, really dumb commercial in which they tried to portray kids being eaten by lions at the bus stop if we did not pass it. That went over real well.